Updated on December 31, 2022
The cities of Lahore, Okara, Kasur, and Sheikhupura all rely on the Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO) for their electrical needs. Since the founding of the Area Electricity Board, LESCO has been providing power to regionally-focused infrastructure.
If you have a home, business, or industrial connection with Lesco Online Bill you may now see your bill information online. Use the Mobile app or Internet Banking to make a payment after visiting LESCO. gov. pk on your mobile device, desktop computer, or tablet computer.
How to check LESCO Bill
To check your WAPDA electricity bill, you’ll need to enter your reference number or customer id. We’ve made it simple to enter a reference number; just start typing the number, and the system will automatically center the text entry area for you. Sometimes having to click around to find the 2nd and 3rd input fields on other sites can be annoying, but we’ve made it so that you can check your invoices quickly and easily without any of that hassle.
An Online Billing System For LESCO
The Lesco Online Bill System is a website where customers can get an identical Lesco bill without having to pay any additional fees if they haven’t gotten their original owing to an issue with their address or perhaps a courier person’s mistake.
LESCO Bill Payment via ATM
- Put the card into the ATM and enter your PIN.
- Click “Other Transactions” after entering your PIN, then “Payments/Donations.”
- All of your billers can be found in the Payments/Donations section of the menu.
- Choose the business and enter the customer number.
- Customer credentials will be reflected on the verification screen.
- A receipt will be generated upon successful payment after clicking the continue button.
LESCO Bill payment via Mobile App
- Navigate to the “Payments” tab.
- Click “new payments,” then “Utility.”
- Fill out the Biller’s name field with “IESCO – Lahore Electric Supply Company.”
- Past invoices’ reference numbers should be included.
- After confirming your mobile number, an OTP will be sent to it.
- After the OTP has been verified, your online LESCO payment will be processed.
Call LESCO’s toll-free customer support number, 111-000-118, with any concerns or inquiries. A constantly busy line does not indicate that the receiver has been disconnected and no one is available to answer your call; rather, it indicates that many customers are trying to get in touch with the business simultaneously.
Visit the Customer Service Center in your neighborhood, or contact LESCO at their main office, if you have billing concerns such as “bill blocked” or wish to make adjustments to your account (111-000-118). If you need to set up a new account or register your current one, please contact the nearest office.
- What is LESCO’s Helpline number?
If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach LESCO at their customer care number, (111) 000-118.
- Do we have to register in my app to pay the LESCO bill?
Yes. If you want to submit your LESCO bill online, you’ll need to sign up for myABL and create an account.
- Can I pay my LESCO bill through internet banking?
Online bill payment for LESCO is available via any convenient banking platform, including mobile apps.
- Can I pay my LESCO bill through ABL ATM?
When it comes to paying your LESCO bill, you can be assured knowing that you can do so at any ATM Booth. A receipt will be created automatically when you have paid your bill.
- Can I pay my LESCO bill through Allied phone banking?
Allied Phone Banking makes it easy to take care of monthly expenses like utility payments with simply a phone call. Dial our UAN number, 111-225-225, at any time, day or night, and we’ll take it from there.
- How can I check whether my LESCO bill was paid or not?
Input your reference number or customer ID when prompted throughout the payments process in the app for mobile banking or internet banking. Your current payment status will be displayed on the next page.
- Is it possible to find the LESCO electricity bill by name, address, or ID card number (NIC)?
It is not searchable by name or ID number, but rather by reference number or client ID.
David Hodo is a highly experienced and respected writer in the field of laptop technology. With over 10 years of experience in the industry, he has a deep understanding of the latest trends and developments in the world of laptops.